Welcome to your dreams to Free Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you you can roleplay freely with no rules or no limits.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫
Admin
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫

A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) Empty
PostSubject: A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac)   A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:32 am

Super Saiyans have been getting destory by Frizea(girly voice!) and had been sent to destroyed, two princesses Nori(Princess of the sun) and Tobi(Princess of the moon) was sent to destroy namek but when they landed few namekians started to surround their pods, a namekian named the great guru came up to their pods and took them in as his own. Nori and Tobi grow and grow, turning into their dragon form and controlling their powers.

Characters Bio:
Name:
Nickname:
Species(Saiyan, human, namekians, ect):
Powers:
Power Level:
Looks:
History:
Other:
Crush:
Theme Song:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Nori

Nickname:Nor

Species:Saiyan/Dragon

Powers:Rising the Moon, turning into super saiyan

Power Level:at 0

Looks:
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) Saiyan_warrior_by_shabazik-d4aejpw
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) Luna_dragon__moon_dragon_by_dragoart-d5g19xh
History:Like the plot, Nori is the second oldest leaving Vegeta the first oldest.

Other:Protector of the moon

Crush:Piccolo

Theme Song:The Moon rises
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Tobi

Nickname:Tob

Species:Saiyan

Powers:Rising the Sun, go super Saiyan

Power Level:0 at the moment

Looks:
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) 90b9802fbfd9cebc86b5c6403cb92b30-d5eskev
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) 12743__safe_princess-celestia_species-swap_dragon_dragonified_artist-weirdofish
History:Look at the plot, first youngest and first oldest sister to trables(don't know how to spell his name)

Other:Shy

Crush:Broly

Theme Song:Lullaby for a princess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Fluttershy

Nickname:Rose

Species:Dragon

Powers:Turning into a dragon

Power Level:at 0 but it goes to 456

Looks:
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) A342f36ea6f709527d65dccc4c4aaf6a_display
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) Fluttershy_by_crazy_dragon-d4srgiw
History:Fluttershy is the princess of all dragons, she give Nori the moon element and Tobi the sun element; only disappearing over a year until she reappear only being married to Cooler, frieza's older brother. Cooler given her 'Rose' because of aliment on her neck.

Other:None

Crush:Cooler

Theme Song:Drop it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Alexa

Nickname:Alex

Species:Half human-half saiyan

Powers:Turning saiyan

Power Level:at 0

Looks:
A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) Rarity_anime_version_by_zune_chan-d4a0iqu_large
History:Alexa is the only saiyan that has no parents or such, she is the girlfriend of Nappa; sometime she can turn into her ape and change back during the full moon.

Other:None

Crush:Nappa

Theme Song:Harlem Shake

Last edited by Admin ~Fluttershy~ on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://welcometoyourdreams.forumotion.com
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫
Admin
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫

A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac)   A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:01 am

Tobi:
I fly with my sister, we been looking for this legendary saiyan; thinking he might be a threat or anything but maybe he is a threat and somewhat dangerous to us. "Sis, are we there yet?" I asked her, Nori is the one in charge of this search. I have her secret, she loves this namekian name piccolo.

Nori:
"No, I'll tell you when we get there." I replied sightly.
Back to top Go down
https://welcometoyourdreams.forumotion.com

A life of a Saiyan (Dragon ball z, Admin ~Nightmare Derpy and Admin Drac)
Page 1 of 1