Welcome to your dreams to Free Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you you can roleplay freely with no rules or no limits.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CastleandBeckett(Roxy)

CastleandBeckett(Roxy)

Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book Empty
PostSubject: Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book   Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm

In this prequel to the story of Peter Pan, Peter and his ragtag group of orphans are placed on the leaky, poorly-run ship known as the "The Neverland," to be deposited on the island of Rundoon. Rundoon is governed by a barbaric king, whose acts of torture and abuse--such as the time he fed his father to his pet snake--are well-known throughout the empire. As the orphans travel the wide seas in a leaky vessel infested with rats, take abuse by the second-in-command, Slank, and are served meals that are still alive and moving, they are not sure if their fate under such a tyrant would be worse than their lot on "The Neverland," or perhaps an improvement. They look to Peter for help.

As it happens, as the ship was loading these poor boys, a large trunk was placed in the hold of the vessel, and locked up tight. There is clearly something magical about this trunk--whoever touches it is healed, begins to sense of the beauty if the universe, and feels a profound sense of happiness and well-being. Peter is determined to find out what treasure this trunk holds, and in doing so he runs across Molly Aster, the only daughter of the man who is scheduled to be the ambassador on Rundoon, and who has--oddly enough--booked his passage separate from his daughter. Initially, Molly clearly knows more about the trunk than she will tell Peter, but she is forced to take him into her confidence as Black Stache, the most dangerous pirate on the high seas, successfully attacks first Molly's father's ship and then heads for "The Neverland." What the trunk holds is much more than simple treasure; the contents are so powerful as to be connected to the ongoing struggle between good and evil that pervades the universe. Peter and Molly valiantly try to fight off both Stache and their ship's own Slank from the trunk, but the battle for it takes a backseat as a violent storm whips up, and all the boys, Molly, Stache, and Slank wind up on an island inhabited by savages where visitors are promptly fed to a vicious beast in order to strongly discourage them from ever returning. "

My bios I used to love this series and I still do to this day

Name~ Sarah-Maria

NN~Sarah

died at age~13

What are you(Human,etc)~ Mermaid ghost (Half Mermaid half ghost)

Looks~Has blonde hair and green eyes in a tattered dress partaly see-through with a blue tail

Crush~ Peter or Thomas

Other~ Molly and Mary her best friends and Molly gave her a necklace that was a star with starstuff in it,there isn't much left now in her necklace. Half of Sarah's body is restored,she can only take the necklace off. Pretty much her mermaid friends killed her by pushing her off a waterfall and fell onto the sharp rocks dieing. She loves Molly like a sister,Sarah-Maria has the ablity to control fire and create stuff out of fire Sarah has a necklace that is a star

Name~ Peter

NN~Peter

Age~14

What are you(Human,etc)~Human

Looks~Carrot hair and blue eyes

Crush~ Sarah Maria

Other~ He can see Sarah-Maria

Name~ Molly Aster

NN~Molly

Age~14

What are you (Human,etc)~Human

Looks~Black hair and blue eyes

Crush~Open

Other~ Has a sister name Mary,and Sarah-Maria's best friend and loves Sarah-Maria like a sister

Name~Mary Aster

NN~Mar

Age~18

What are you(Human,etc)~fairy

Looks~ Normal form is Blue hair and red eyes
Fairy Form is White hair with purple eyes and rainbow wings

Crush~ James

Other~ Very protective over Molly,and Molly's sister she has the ability to control and create stuff out of Light. Silver-Gem is her best friend and blind in her left eye

Name~James

NN~None

Age~Unknown

Looks~Black hair and gray eyes

Crush~Mary

Other~Able to see Sarah-Maria

Name~Thomas

NN~None

Age~Unknown

Looks~Light Brown hair and brown hair

Crush~Sarah-Maria

Other~Can see Sarah-Maria

Name~Prentiss

NN~None

Age~ Unknown

Looks~Red Hair and green eyes

Crush~ Silver-Gem

Other~Can See Sarah-Maria

Name~ Tubby Ted

NN~None

Age~Unknown

Looks~ Brown hair and big blue eyes

Crush~ Open

Other~ See's Sarah-Maria

Name~ Silver-Gem

NN~Sil

Age~16

What are you(Human,etc)~Fairy

Looks~Human Form Blue hair and blue eyes

Fairy Form Black hair with blue eyes and Silver wings

Crush~Prentiss

Other~Mary's best friend,and controls and creates stuff out of Water

Name~Black Stache

NN~None that I can remember

Age~ Unknown

Looks~Blond hair and Brown eyes

Crush~Terry

Other~ Sarah-Maria scares the hell out of him Hates Sarah-Maria's guts

Name~ Smee

NN~None that I can remember

Age~Unknown

Looks~Green hair and brown eyes

Crush~ Who wants him

Other~ Black Stache's first mate and assistant Sarah-Maria's scares the hell out of him too Hates Sarah-Maria's guts

Character List Name/NN/Age/ What are you~Played by

Smee/None/Unknown/Human~Me

Black Stache/None/Unknown/Human~Me

Silver-Gem/Sil/16/Fairy~Me

Tubby Ted/None/Unknown/Human~Me

Prentiss/None/Unknown/Human~Me

Thomas/None/Unknown/Human~Me

James/None/Unknown/Human~Me

Mary Aster/Mar/18/Fairy~Me

Molly Aster/Molly/14/Human~Me

Peter/Peter/14/Human~Me

Sarah-Maria/Sarah/died at 13/Mermaid ghost(Half mermaid half ghost)~Me

Terry/Ters/19/Vampire~Admin Swiftkill aka Akina

Bios

Name~

NN~

Age~

What are you(Human,Fairy,etc)~

Looks(Amine or real I don't care)~

Crush~

Other(Don't have to put if you don't want to)~

Pretty please people pretty please people join

Last edited by MermaidGhostSarah-Maria on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫
Admin
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫

Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book   Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Name~Terry

NN~Ters

Age~19

What are you~Vampire

Looks~(do it later)

Crush~Open

Other~Has a necklace on her neck keeping her from turning into her vampire self again/
Back to top Go down
https://welcometoyourdreams.forumotion.com
CastleandBeckett(Roxy)

CastleandBeckett(Roxy)

PostSubject: Re: Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book   Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

(Cool your welcome to make more characters shall we put Terry and Black Stache together?)
Back to top Go down
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫
Admin
♫~Admin Swift Sky~♫

PostSubject: Re: Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book   Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:43 pm

((i will soon, and yes.))
Back to top Go down
https://welcometoyourdreams.forumotion.com
CastleandBeckett(Roxy)

CastleandBeckett(Roxy)

PostSubject: Re: Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book   Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book   Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter and The Starcatchers Book 1 its going to be a Fan-fiction but I haven't started it yet but for now I'm using the plot line from the book
Page 1 of 1